Myanmar Travel Advice
You are planning your travel to Myanmar, a relatively mysterious country. None of your acquaintances have visited this country so far and you are looking for someone to help. We’re pleasure to be your first stop. Our travel specialists have gathered a handy list where you can find some most practical Myanmar travel advice, including most frequented questions and how to answer.
Here we offer some Myanmar travel advisory, learn these information to avoid any mishap on your trip to Myanmar.
1. Question Number One : What is the best time to visit Myanmar?
The best time for a trip Myanmar is between October and March which is the cool season in this country where the climate is neither too hot nor too rainy. The temperatures are pleasant (15-30°C) and there is no rain. If your itinerary mentions visit to high-altitude areas such as Inle Lake, Kalaw, Pindaya, Pyin-Oo-Lwin, Hsipaw, our advice is that you bring a sweater for the temperature in these places are cooler and sometimes very cold.
2. Question Number Two : What should we bring with us?
The distances between major tourist destinations of Myanmar are very large and it will require you to do a significant amount of moving around. So we advise that you run through your packing list to ensure that you still bring the essentials with you while excluding the unnecessary that will add into your burden while travelling.
- Bring a backpack for your day trips and a waist pouch to protect your money and your papers
- Bring a flashlight with extra batteries, a pocket knife, your toilet bag, quality sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and an electric plug adapter
- Bring light clothing. If you are to go to mountainous areas, plan a jacket or warm sweater. As your travel will involve a fair share of paying homage to temples, bring decent clothes (no short skirts and shoulders covered) and shoes that can be conveniently removed.
- Bring kits including mosquito repellents, condoms, sunscreen
For further information, please contact us!